Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day arrived. We really didn't have any plans. I found a recipe that looked good and decided to go for it. It was hand down the BEST meal I've ever made! It was an Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breast and it was DELISH! This is how it came out 
So of course we opened Valentines. Cash got a Leapfrog Tag Reader. Jake got a Remote Control Flying toy called the Vectron Wave and I finally got the paint ball gun I've been asking for! I've been wanting a paintball gun for years to shoot the deer with and I finally have one with Pink paint balls! Nothing says "I love you" like a paintball gun!
Cash got a 3D Valentine from Grammie. It was quite exciting for everyone!



Cash and I finished out the evening by making brownies. Cash was so excited to decorate them. He helped me with the whole process. He's very much into "helping" these days.......







Happy Valentine's Day Dad!!!

If that's not made with Love, I don't know what is!

1 comment:

  1. Can I have that recipe? I made this chix artichoke thing the other day that was amazing, but the sauce is a wegmans sauce. maybe I will send you a jar of it when I send the flowers. You have to try it. SOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete