Sunday, February 20, 2011

Soaking up the Sun

And we're caught up! I'm actually blogging about today! Whoo hooo!

So today was awesome weather! We ventured outside to soak up some of that sunshine! Jake put up a target for me to practice with my paintball gun so I don't shoot the camper anymore........


Ya, that wasn't the best thing ever......Funny, but not good....
Anywhoo....Cash really wanted to shoot too, but I don't want him playing with the paintball gun so I got him his play gun and of course if the sun is out he has to have glasses. He's so funny. He loved being out there with us. Then Jake found his Cork Gun......Oh the Joy........







He's so focused on stuff. It makes me laugh. He usually hears the camera turn on and then starts with the "Cheese!" and posing for the camera. Not this time...........




Cash loves "swimming" in the bath tub. He's been asking for his "swimming glasses" but I haven't been able to find them. I think they are buried under the Kayaks in the camper. Jake found these when he found the cork gun so they made him happy for the time being. He's such a water boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment